BOOK A TOUR
Traveling to the ancient capital of Georgia
In the tour program:
– The history of the birth of Christianity in Eastern Georgia and the life of St. Nino;
– Jvari temple and the confluence of the Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers;
– Shrines of the “Svetitskhoveli” Cathedral and why it is called the “Second Jerusalem”;
– Churchkhela, spices and souvenirs;
– “Samtavro” convent and the relics of the Reverend Father Gabriel;
– Lunch at a restaurant with national Georgian cuisine (for an additional fee);
90$ (for a group of up to 3 people in a sedan)
85$ + car (for a group of 4 people)
- Meals not listed in the program are subject to an additional charge.
- If you want to visit Georgia on an individual program – write to us and we will organize the best trip just for you.