Journey to the “City of Love”
Excursion in Kakheti to the medieval fortress town of Sighnaghi and Bodbe Monastery
Journey to the "City of Love"
BOOK A TOUR
Journey to the City of Love
Excursion for lovers of history, religion, romance and delicious national dishes.
In the tour program:
– tasting of Kakhetian bread, cheese and matsoni from buffalo milk;
– Monastery of St. Nino in Bodbe and a stunning view of the Alazani Valley;
– the history of the city of Sighnaghi and its legends about Love;
– acquaintance with the work of the Georgian artist Niko Pirosmani in the Historical Museum;
– walk along the fortress wall;
– Lunch at a restaurant with national cuisine (for an additional fee).
145 $ (for a group of up to 3 people on a sedan)
130$ + auto (for a group of 4 people)
- The price includes: transport, professional guide, tasting according to the program;
- Additionally paid: meals, entrance tickets to the museum.
- If you want to visit Georgia on an individual program – write and we will organize the best trip, just for you.